The 2014 Ministry of Justice CPTED Projects: Status and Monitoring Report
Cho, Sangkyu Research Fellow Son, Dongpil Research Fellow Cho, Youngjin Associate Research Fellow
- Hit 7245
This research monitors the process, resident’s satisfaction, the maintainment and management of ten CPTED pilot projects, implemented by The Ministry of Justice. It also identifies the drawbacks of ongoing projects. As a result, this research seeks to suggest improvement direction for effective project promotion.
Research target sites are ten sites in total among 2014 projects: five sites in the Metropolitan area, two sites in Yeongnam area, one site in Honam area, and two sites in Chungcheong area. In order to
understand detailed projects, this research firstly collected and analyzed each project’s data, such as project schedules, backgrounds and objectives, construction items, before and after project photos, the role of stakeholders, necessary budgets, etc.
For effective monitoring, field investigation checklists, survey questionnaires, interview questionnaires and crime data analysis method were developed, based on these research data.
APA Cho, Sangkyu, Son, Dongpil, Cho, Youngjin. (2015). The 2014 Ministry of Justice CPTED Projects: Status and Monitoring Report. Architecture & Urban Research Institute. MLA Cho, Sangkyu, Son, Dongpil, Cho, Youngjin. The 2014 Ministry of Justice CPTED Projects: Status and Monitoring Report.Architecture & Urban Research Institute. 2015 Chicago Cho, Sangkyu, Son, Dongpil, Cho, Youngjin. 2015. The 2014 Ministry of Justice CPTED Projects: Status and Monitoring Report. Architecture & Urban Research Institute.
Cho - other reports
- A Research of Planning & Design Methods for Smart City Services and Technologies Research Paper 2021.12.31 Hit 5935
- Planning and Policy Measures for Universal Services in Smart Cities Research Paper 2021.10.31 Hit 1781
- Promoting Data Economy by Expanding Open Data Policy of Architectural Administration Data Research Paper 2020.12.31 Hit 1716
- Policy Tools for Encouraging Exterior Balconies of Residential Buildings in Response to the Living Spaces Challenge under COVID-19 Research Paper 2020.12.31 Hit 785
- Urban Design Strategies for Sustainable Smart City Research Paper 2019.12.31 Hit 8381
- Park-based Inclusive Neighborhood Regeneration Policy Research Paper 2019.01.31 Hit 7862
- Architectural and Urban Policy Monitoring using Crowdsourcing Research Paper 2018.10.31 Hit 7881
- A Study on Introduction and Application policy of Green Building Bonds Research Paper 2018.09.07 Hit 8344
- Applications of the National Building Energy Integrated Management System for the Public and Private Sector Research Paper 2016.10.31 Hit 5235
- Incentivizing Green Building: Easement of Building Regulations and Contributed Acceptance Research Paper 2016.04.17 Hit 691
- A Study on the Building Rooftop Utilization Research Paper 2015.12.18 Hit 680
- Crime Risk Assessment for CPTED: Tools and Policy Applications Research Paper 2015.10.31 Hit 7211
- Zoning Regulations and Greenhouse Gas Management Policies in Building Sector Research Paper 2014.10.31 Hit 637
- The Improvement of the Architectural Design Procurement System for Enhancing the Energy Performance of Public Buildings Research Paper 2014.08.31 Hit 1370
- Compiling and Analyzing GHGs Emission Statistics in Building Sector for Green Building Policy Research Paper 2013.12.31 Hit 588
- Architectural Policy Recommendations in Response to the Changing Policy Environment Research Paper 2013.12.31 Hit 677
- The Role of Public for Improving Public Interest in Residential Neighborhood Regeneration Research Paper 2011.12.30 Hit 664
- A study on ways of urban design for waterfront cityscape in response Research Paper 2011.12.30 Hit 5671
- The Policy Directions for Apartment Design Mitigating Greenhouse Gas Emissions Research Paper 2010.12.31 Hit 664
- Encouraging Citizen Participation in the Process of Townscape Planning Research Paper 2009.12.31 Hit 624
- A Study on the Urban Design Methods for the Environment-Friendly Neighborhood Development Research Paper 2009.12.31 Hit 661
- A Study on Strategy and System to Achieve a Well-Designed School Building Research Paper 2009.12.31 Hit 682
- The Current Status and Overseas Cases for the Architectural and Urban Information and Record Management Research Paper 2007.12.31 Hit 7130