A Study on the Revitalization of Public-Private Partnership for the Mixed-use Development of Old Government Buildings
Youm, Chirlho Research Fellow Seo, Soojeong Senior Research Fellow Yeo, Haejin Associate Research Fellow
- Basic 2018-7
- Hit 8237
The purpose of this study is to suggest ways to improve the projects model and related policies for improving the efficiency of land use by reducing the financial burden of the government in the rehabilitation of the aged public office by providing various services based on securing publicity and revitalizing private participation.
APA Youm, Chirlho, Seo, Soojeong, Yeo, Haejin. (2018). A Study on the Revitalization of Public-Private Partnership for the Mixed-use Development of Old Government Buildings. Architecture & Urban Research Institute. MLA Youm, Chirlho, Seo, Soojeong, Yeo, Haejin. A Study on the Revitalization of Public-Private Partnership for the Mixed-use Development of Old Government Buildings.Architecture & Urban Research Institute. 2018 Chicago Youm, Chirlho, Seo, Soojeong, Yeo, Haejin. 2018. A Study on the Revitalization of Public-Private Partnership for the Mixed-use Development of Old Government Buildings. Architecture & Urban Research Institute.
Click to copy the article.
Youm - other reports
- Case studies of temporary housing for victims of large-scale disasters -Focusing on the cases of the US and Japan- auri Research Brief 2022.12.31 Hit 1089
- A Study on the Private-led Housing Supply Promotion Approach Focusing on the Worth to Reside Research Paper 2021.12.31 Hit 4827
- The Issues and Challenges of Public Building Design Procurement Methods Research Paper 2019.12.31 Hit 8860
- Guidelines and Process for Establishing Comprehensive Asset Management Plan for Efficient Development and Utilization of Public Facilities in Local Areas Research Paper 2019.10.31 Hit 8536
- Research on the Planning Regulations and Spatial issues of Fire Station Research Paper 2018.12.31 Hit 8230
- A Study on Rationalization of Architectural Fees Criteria of Public Project for Quality Improvement of Architectural Service Research Paper 2016.12.31 Hit 7394
- Research on the improvement of remuneration standards related to building construction supervision of building safety Research Paper 2016.12.31 Hit 7373
- A Study on Preparing of Standard Service and Payment for Realization of Design Intent Research Paper 2015.12.31 Hit 7298
- A Study for Installation of Standard Design Service of Remodeling and Improvement of Standard Payment for Service Research Paper 2015.12.31 Hit 7263
- Improvement of the Evaluation System for Public Building Development Projects Research Paper 2015.10.31 Hit 530
- The Improvement of the Architectural Design Procurement System for Enhancing the Energy Performance of Public Buildings Research Paper 2014.08.31 Hit 550
- A Strategy for Efficient Operation of Projects Supported by the Central Government for Improving Built Environment of Municipalities Research Paper 2013.12.31 Hit 589
- The Improvement of the Architectural Design Procurement System Research Paper 2012.12.31 Hit 590
- Housing-related Legal System Flexibilization Strategy for Small Scale Housing Development Research Paper 2012.12.31 Hit 548
- Establishment of Architectural Process Design Guideline Research Paper 2010.12.31 Hit 605
- Study on Methods of Building a Local Based Support Network for Architectural and Urban Programs and Revitalizing Its Coordinator Function Research Paper 2008.12.31 Hit 624