A Study on Preparing of Standard Service and Payment for Realization of Design Intent
Youm, Chirlho Research Fellow Kim, Eunhee Associate Research Fellow Ham, Juyeon Assistant Research Fellow
- AURI-Architectural Service-2015-1
- Hit 7249
In 2014, the Architecture Service Industry Promotion Act began in effect and it has applied mandatorily to ‘Design Intent Realization’, which need the participation of related architectures in architectural objects of priority of application for design process of design competition projects. The Act, however, has not details of application scope to apply, or standard payment or contract process, which resulted in problems of real application. For solving these problems, this study has executed for the purpose of presentation of revision of the Act related to standard work and standard payment for design service about realization of design intent.
APA Youm, Chirlho, Kim, Eunhee, Ham, Juyeon. (2015). A Study on Preparing of Standard Service and Payment for Realization of Design Intent. Architecture & Urban Research Institute. MLA Youm, Chirlho, Kim, Eunhee, Ham, Juyeon. A Study on Preparing of Standard Service and Payment for Realization of Design Intent.Architecture & Urban Research Institute. 2015 Chicago Youm, Chirlho, Kim, Eunhee, Ham, Juyeon. 2015. A Study on Preparing of Standard Service and Payment for Realization of Design Intent. Architecture & Urban Research Institute.
Click to copy the article.
Youm - other reports
- Case studies of temporary housing for victims of large-scale disasters -Focusing on the cases of the US and Japan- auri Research Brief 2022.12.31 Hit 1059
- A Study on the Private-led Housing Supply Promotion Approach Focusing on the Worth to Reside Research Paper 2021.12.31 Hit 4788
- The Issues and Challenges of Public Building Design Procurement Methods Research Paper 2019.12.31 Hit 8808
- Guidelines and Process for Establishing Comprehensive Asset Management Plan for Efficient Development and Utilization of Public Facilities in Local Areas Research Paper 2019.10.31 Hit 8483
- Research on the Planning Regulations and Spatial issues of Fire Station Research Paper 2018.12.31 Hit 8178
- A Study on the Revitalization of Public-Private Partnership for the Mixed-use Development of Old Government Buildings Research Paper 2018.10.31 Hit 8182
- A Study on Rationalization of Architectural Fees Criteria of Public Project for Quality Improvement of Architectural Service Research Paper 2016.12.31 Hit 7345
- Research on the improvement of remuneration standards related to building construction supervision of building safety Research Paper 2016.12.31 Hit 7323
- A Study for Installation of Standard Design Service of Remodeling and Improvement of Standard Payment for Service Research Paper 2015.12.31 Hit 7214
- Improvement of the Evaluation System for Public Building Development Projects Research Paper 2015.10.31 Hit 529
- The Improvement of the Architectural Design Procurement System for Enhancing the Energy Performance of Public Buildings Research Paper 2014.08.31 Hit 549
- A Strategy for Efficient Operation of Projects Supported by the Central Government for Improving Built Environment of Municipalities Research Paper 2013.12.31 Hit 588
- The Improvement of the Architectural Design Procurement System Research Paper 2012.12.31 Hit 589
- Housing-related Legal System Flexibilization Strategy for Small Scale Housing Development Research Paper 2012.12.31 Hit 547
- Establishment of Architectural Process Design Guideline Research Paper 2010.12.31 Hit 604
- Study on Methods of Building a Local Based Support Network for Architectural and Urban Programs and Revitalizing Its Coordinator Function Research Paper 2008.12.31 Hit 623