Housing-related Legal System Flexibilization Strategy for Small Scale Housing Development
Youm, Chirlho Associate Research Fellow Yeo, Haejin Associate Research Fellow
- Hit 588
Summary In this given condition, governmental-led responses have limits, and private sector-led responses may appropriately operate for multi-kind, multi-use, small-quantity, small-scale housing development. Government policy should encourage developing various multi-kind housing types and hierarchically re-designing the housing supply & distribution system by resident's income level. This means the essential conversion of the present housing policy paradigm which has been initiating the urbanization in most of the cities in Korea since 20 century. However the housing policy and its operating process are still rigid, and constraint on the housing market's experimental creativities and diversities.
APA Youm, Chirlho, Yeo, Haejin. (2012). Housing-related Legal System Flexibilization Strategy for Small Scale Housing Development. Architecture & Urban Research Institute. MLA Youm, Chirlho, Yeo, Haejin. Housing-related Legal System Flexibilization Strategy for Small Scale Housing Development.Architecture & Urban Research Institute. 2012 Chicago Youm, Chirlho, Yeo, Haejin. 2012. Housing-related Legal System Flexibilization Strategy for Small Scale Housing Development. Architecture & Urban Research Institute.
Click to copy the article.
Youm - other reports
- Case studies of temporary housing for victims of large-scale disasters -Focusing on the cases of the US and Japan- auri Research Brief 2022.12.31 Hit 1949
- A Study on the Private-led Housing Supply Promotion Approach Focusing on the Worth to Reside Research Paper 2021.12.31 Hit 5939
- The Issues and Challenges of Public Building Design Procurement Methods Research Paper 2019.12.31 Hit 9072
- Guidelines and Process for Establishing Comprehensive Asset Management Plan for Efficient Development and Utilization of Public Facilities in Local Areas Research Paper 2019.10.31 Hit 8738
- Research on the Planning Regulations and Spatial issues of Fire Station Research Paper 2018.12.31 Hit 8415
- A Study on the Revitalization of Public-Private Partnership for the Mixed-use Development of Old Government Buildings Research Paper 2018.10.31 Hit 8439
- A Study on Rationalization of Architectural Fees Criteria of Public Project for Quality Improvement of Architectural Service Research Paper 2016.12.31 Hit 7569
- Research on the improvement of remuneration standards related to building construction supervision of building safety Research Paper 2016.12.31 Hit 7554
- A Study on Preparing of Standard Service and Payment for Realization of Design Intent Research Paper 2015.12.31 Hit 7467
- A Study for Installation of Standard Design Service of Remodeling and Improvement of Standard Payment for Service Research Paper 2015.12.31 Hit 7436
- Improvement of the Evaluation System for Public Building Development Projects Research Paper 2015.10.31 Hit 569
- The Improvement of the Architectural Design Procurement System for Enhancing the Energy Performance of Public Buildings Research Paper 2014.08.31 Hit 587
- A Strategy for Efficient Operation of Projects Supported by the Central Government for Improving Built Environment of Municipalities Research Paper 2013.12.31 Hit 628
- The Improvement of the Architectural Design Procurement System Research Paper 2012.12.31 Hit 629
- Establishment of Architectural Process Design Guideline Research Paper 2010.12.31 Hit 658
- Study on Methods of Building a Local Based Support Network for Architectural and Urban Programs and Revitalizing Its Coordinator Function Research Paper 2008.12.31 Hit 672