Research on the Planning Regulations and Spatial issues of Fire Station
Youm, Chirlho Research Fellow Park, Seokhwan Assistant Research Fellow Lee, Hwayoung Assistant Research Fellow
- General 2018-8
- Hit 8413
The objective of this study is to analyse the status of the fire department regarding the age level, region, and size of each facility, reviewing the statistical year-end report of the fire department and the online site of E-AIS(Electronic Architectural administration Information System). In addition, the project overview and design guidelines notified on the Korea On-Line E-Procurement System over the past three years (from 2016 to 2018) will be analyzed and the three chosen projects that have been preliminary reviewed by Architecture and Urban Research Institute(AURI) in advance will be compared to the design competition stage and the construction completion stage to derive key issues and problems in the planning process. In addition, an interview survey was conducted with the staff for the establishing of the fire department to identify the relevant criteria, actual planning and composition, the need for improvement in the formation process, and difficulties in carrying out the actual project.
APA Youm, Chirlho, Park, Seokhwan, Lee, Hwayoung. (2018). Research on the Planning Regulations and Spatial issues of Fire Station. Architecture & Urban Research Institute. MLA Youm, Chirlho, Park, Seokhwan, Lee, Hwayoung. Research on the Planning Regulations and Spatial issues of Fire Station.Architecture & Urban Research Institute. 2018 Chicago Youm, Chirlho, Park, Seokhwan, Lee, Hwayoung. 2018. Research on the Planning Regulations and Spatial issues of Fire Station. Architecture & Urban Research Institute.
Click to copy the article.
Youm - other reports
- Case studies of temporary housing for victims of large-scale disasters -Focusing on the cases of the US and Japan- auri Research Brief 2022.12.31 Hit 1903
- A Study on the Private-led Housing Supply Promotion Approach Focusing on the Worth to Reside Research Paper 2021.12.31 Hit 5888
- The Issues and Challenges of Public Building Design Procurement Methods Research Paper 2019.12.31 Hit 9070
- Guidelines and Process for Establishing Comprehensive Asset Management Plan for Efficient Development and Utilization of Public Facilities in Local Areas Research Paper 2019.10.31 Hit 8735
- A Study on the Revitalization of Public-Private Partnership for the Mixed-use Development of Old Government Buildings Research Paper 2018.10.31 Hit 8434
- A Study on Rationalization of Architectural Fees Criteria of Public Project for Quality Improvement of Architectural Service Research Paper 2016.12.31 Hit 7567
- Research on the improvement of remuneration standards related to building construction supervision of building safety Research Paper 2016.12.31 Hit 7549
- A Study on Preparing of Standard Service and Payment for Realization of Design Intent Research Paper 2015.12.31 Hit 7465
- A Study for Installation of Standard Design Service of Remodeling and Improvement of Standard Payment for Service Research Paper 2015.12.31 Hit 7435
- Improvement of the Evaluation System for Public Building Development Projects Research Paper 2015.10.31 Hit 567
- The Improvement of the Architectural Design Procurement System for Enhancing the Energy Performance of Public Buildings Research Paper 2014.08.31 Hit 585
- A Strategy for Efficient Operation of Projects Supported by the Central Government for Improving Built Environment of Municipalities Research Paper 2013.12.31 Hit 627
- The Improvement of the Architectural Design Procurement System Research Paper 2012.12.31 Hit 628
- Housing-related Legal System Flexibilization Strategy for Small Scale Housing Development Research Paper 2012.12.31 Hit 586
- Establishment of Architectural Process Design Guideline Research Paper 2010.12.31 Hit 656
- Study on Methods of Building a Local Based Support Network for Architectural and Urban Programs and Revitalizing Its Coordinator Function Research Paper 2008.12.31 Hit 668