A Study on Rationalization of Architectural Fees Criteria of Public Project for Quality Improvement of Architectural Service
Youm, Chirlho Research Fellow Kim, Joowon Assistant Research Fellow Ham, Juyeon Assistant Research Fellow
- Hit 7823
Recently, safety accidents related to buildings and facilities such as Pangyo ventilation accidents and Gyeongju Mauna Resort have been frequent, and the public's anxiety about the stability of buildings and urban environment has been amplified. As the public demand for building safety and quality increases, the responsibilities and tasks of designers are increasing.
However, 'Scope of works and price criterion of architect for public Project', which contains the tasks and cost criteria of architect, is based on the contents and price criterion of' Scope and cost criterion of architect 's service' established in 2002 . Especially, in the case of the price criterion announced in 1993 is maintained until now, so that it can not reflect the change of work environment and inflation rate over the past 20 years.
In order to solve these problems, this study was carried out with the aim of presenting the revision plan of the related system and 'Scope of Certified Architect's Services and Standards for Fees concerning Public Projects'.
APA Youm, Chirlho, Kim, Joowon, Ham, Juyeon. (2016). A Study on Rationalization of Architectural Fees Criteria of Public Project for Quality Improvement of Architectural Service. Architecture & Urban Research Institute. MLA Youm, Chirlho, Kim, Joowon, Ham, Juyeon. A Study on Rationalization of Architectural Fees Criteria of Public Project for Quality Improvement of Architectural Service.Architecture & Urban Research Institute. 2016 Chicago Youm, Chirlho, Kim, Joowon, Ham, Juyeon. 2016. A Study on Rationalization of Architectural Fees Criteria of Public Project for Quality Improvement of Architectural Service. Architecture & Urban Research Institute.
Youm - other reports
- Case studies of temporary housing for victims of large-scale disasters -Focusing on the cases of the US and Japan- auri Research Brief 2022.12.31 Hit 5277
- A Study on the Private-led Housing Supply Promotion Approach Focusing on the Worth to Reside Research Paper 2021.12.31 Hit 9459
- The Issues and Challenges of Public Building Design Procurement Methods Research Paper 2019.12.31 Hit 9391
- Guidelines and Process for Establishing Comprehensive Asset Management Plan for Efficient Development and Utilization of Public Facilities in Local Areas Research Paper 2019.10.31 Hit 9019
- Research on the Planning Regulations and Spatial issues of Fire Station Research Paper 2018.12.31 Hit 8660
- A Study on the Revitalization of Public-Private Partnership for the Mixed-use Development of Old Government Buildings Research Paper 2018.10.31 Hit 8719
- Research on the improvement of remuneration standards related to building construction supervision of building safety Research Paper 2016.12.31 Hit 7881
- A Study on Preparing of Standard Service and Payment for Realization of Design Intent Research Paper 2015.12.31 Hit 7655
- A Study for Installation of Standard Design Service of Remodeling and Improvement of Standard Payment for Service Research Paper 2015.12.31 Hit 7636
- Improvement of the Evaluation System for Public Building Development Projects Research Paper 2015.10.31 Hit 731
- The Improvement of the Architectural Design Procurement System for Enhancing the Energy Performance of Public Buildings Research Paper 2014.08.31 Hit 744
- A Strategy for Efficient Operation of Projects Supported by the Central Government for Improving Built Environment of Municipalities Research Paper 2013.12.31 Hit 799
- The Improvement of the Architectural Design Procurement System Research Paper 2012.12.31 Hit 792
- Housing-related Legal System Flexibilization Strategy for Small Scale Housing Development Research Paper 2012.12.31 Hit 754
- Establishment of Architectural Process Design Guideline Research Paper 2010.12.31 Hit 848
- Study on Methods of Building a Local Based Support Network for Architectural and Urban Programs and Revitalizing Its Coordinator Function Research Paper 2008.12.31 Hit 983