Study on Methods of Building a Local Based Support Network for Architectural and Urban Programs and Revitalizing Its Coordinator Function
Youm, Chirlho Associate Research Fellow Tchah, Chuyoung Associate Research Fellow
- Hit 668
Summary Recently, programs for renewal and improvement of living environment in localities are shifting from traditional top−down approaches with the central government taking the leading role, to horizontal and bottom−up approaches which actively engage local residents and local governments in the decision−making process. Aiming to successfully implement existing local based urban renewal programs, the study carries out studies on foreign policies in order to derive implications for the domestic support system for architectural and urban programs, which is intended to undertake the function of collaboration and coordination among the main players, as well as supporting the players. Through the case studies, the study analyzes local based architectural and urban policies of the countries examined, their project promotion systems and roles of the players involved, and presents directions to the construction of local based governance and the architectural and urban support system.
APA Youm, Chirlho, Tchah, Chuyoung. (2008). Study on Methods of Building a Local Based Support Network for Architectural and Urban Programs and Revitalizing Its Coordinator Function. Architecture & Urban Research Institute. MLA Youm, Chirlho, Tchah, Chuyoung. Study on Methods of Building a Local Based Support Network for Architectural and Urban Programs and Revitalizing Its Coordinator Function.Architecture & Urban Research Institute. 2008 Chicago Youm, Chirlho, Tchah, Chuyoung. 2008. Study on Methods of Building a Local Based Support Network for Architectural and Urban Programs and Revitalizing Its Coordinator Function. Architecture & Urban Research Institute.
Click to copy the article.
Youm - other reports
- Case studies of temporary housing for victims of large-scale disasters -Focusing on the cases of the US and Japan- auri Research Brief 2022.12.31 Hit 1903
- A Study on the Private-led Housing Supply Promotion Approach Focusing on the Worth to Reside Research Paper 2021.12.31 Hit 5888
- The Issues and Challenges of Public Building Design Procurement Methods Research Paper 2019.12.31 Hit 9070
- Guidelines and Process for Establishing Comprehensive Asset Management Plan for Efficient Development and Utilization of Public Facilities in Local Areas Research Paper 2019.10.31 Hit 8735
- Research on the Planning Regulations and Spatial issues of Fire Station Research Paper 2018.12.31 Hit 8412
- A Study on the Revitalization of Public-Private Partnership for the Mixed-use Development of Old Government Buildings Research Paper 2018.10.31 Hit 8434
- A Study on Rationalization of Architectural Fees Criteria of Public Project for Quality Improvement of Architectural Service Research Paper 2016.12.31 Hit 7567
- Research on the improvement of remuneration standards related to building construction supervision of building safety Research Paper 2016.12.31 Hit 7549
- A Study on Preparing of Standard Service and Payment for Realization of Design Intent Research Paper 2015.12.31 Hit 7465
- A Study for Installation of Standard Design Service of Remodeling and Improvement of Standard Payment for Service Research Paper 2015.12.31 Hit 7435
- Improvement of the Evaluation System for Public Building Development Projects Research Paper 2015.10.31 Hit 567
- The Improvement of the Architectural Design Procurement System for Enhancing the Energy Performance of Public Buildings Research Paper 2014.08.31 Hit 585
- A Strategy for Efficient Operation of Projects Supported by the Central Government for Improving Built Environment of Municipalities Research Paper 2013.12.31 Hit 627
- The Improvement of the Architectural Design Procurement System Research Paper 2012.12.31 Hit 628
- Housing-related Legal System Flexibilization Strategy for Small Scale Housing Development Research Paper 2012.12.31 Hit 586
- Establishment of Architectural Process Design Guideline Research Paper 2010.12.31 Hit 656