- General 2020-8
- Hit 1494
As climate change approaches a crisis beyond warning, there is a voice calling for an active response, and the international organizations have begun to prepare increasingly higher goals and countermeasures. In October 2020, as President Moon Jae-in declared carbon neutral by 2050, Korea also presented a clear answer to the criticism of the Green New Deal's carbon reduction target and coal power, announced in July of the same year. The Green New Deal policy is what most countries have chosen as a means to achieve their carbon neutral goals. As the continued economic recession worsens due to the spread of Corona 19, efforts to capture the two rabbits of economic growth and response to climate change are being developed as essential policies in many countries.
In order for the declaration of carbon neutrality in 2050 to be effective, it is necessary to improve the policy coherence of the central government and local governments in response to climate change, and to establish an efficient policy delivery system. This process is also important to include strategies for climate change response in the architectural and urban sectors in space-level plans.
Lee - other reports
- A Study on the Climate Resilient Development Pathways (CRDPs) for Carbon Neutral Society Research Paper 2021.12.31 Hit 590
- The Building Certification Systems in South Korea: Issue and Suggestions for Improvements auri Research Brief 2021.08.26 Hit 1642
- An Improvement Direction for the Building Certification Systems based on the Smart Building Concept Research Paper 2020.10.31 Hit 733
- 2019 Climate Change Policy Focused on Architecture and Urban Research Paper 2019.12.31 Hit 1344
- A Research of the Resilient Urban Design for Natural Disasters by Climate Change Research Paper 2019.10.31 Hit 1257
- A Study on Introduction and Application policy of Green Building Bonds Research Paper 2018.09.07 Hit 1218
- The Performance and Development Strategy of the Green Building Master Plan in Korea Research Paper 2018.03.31 Hit 1158
- A Research of the Vulnerability Diagnosis Method for Buildings on the New International Climate Change Agenda Research Paper 2017.12.31 Hit 1166
- Implications for the Introduction and its Application of Community Land Trust Research Paper 2017.10.31 Hit 1219
- Applications of the National Building Energy Integrated Management System for the Public and Private Sector Research Paper 2016.10.31 Hit 928
- Incentivizing Green Building: Easement of Building Regulations and Contributed Acceptance Research Paper 2016.04.17 Hit 388