- General 2019-7
- Hit 9125
The British Oxford Dictionary selected 'Climate Emergency' as a representative word for 2019. In this report, we will look at how the discomfort and anxiety of climate change that we are facing are affecting the living environment, the greenhouse gas reduction policy in Korea, the safety policy to maintain social sustainability, and climate. As a representative environmental change caused by change, we focus on fine dust. As a basis for seeking the direction of change due to climate change, we will seek alternatives to maintain a sustainable society through resilience, social innovation, and leading architectural and urban policies of developed countries.
It was discussed that the uncertainty due to climate change is increasing, and it is time to respond and practice based on the perception that we are creating threats ourselves. In addition, the fine dust was considered as anxiety factors due to changes in the atmospheric circulation system, and the social phenomena related to fine dust, the fine dust phenomena and characteristics, and the implications of the current fine dust policy were discussed.
Lee - other reports
- A Study on the Climate Resilient Development Pathways (CRDPs) for Carbon Neutral Society Research Paper 2021.12.31 Hit 6069
- The Building Certification Systems in South Korea: Issue and Suggestions for Improvements auri Research Brief 2021.08.26 Hit 13563
- Policy Improvements for Urban Climate Change With Green New Deal Research Paper 2020.12.31 Hit 9643
- An Improvement Direction for the Building Certification Systems based on the Smart Building Concept Research Paper 2020.10.31 Hit 1865
- A Research of the Resilient Urban Design for Natural Disasters by Climate Change Research Paper 2019.10.31 Hit 9488
- A Study on Introduction and Application policy of Green Building Bonds Research Paper 2018.09.07 Hit 9599
- The Performance and Development Strategy of the Green Building Master Plan in Korea Research Paper 2018.03.31 Hit 9300
- A Research of the Vulnerability Diagnosis Method for Buildings on the New International Climate Change Agenda Research Paper 2017.12.31 Hit 9547
- Implications for the Introduction and its Application of Community Land Trust Research Paper 2017.10.31 Hit 9425
- Applications of the National Building Energy Integrated Management System for the Public and Private Sector Research Paper 2016.10.31 Hit 5316
- Incentivizing Green Building: Easement of Building Regulations and Contributed Acceptance Research Paper 2016.04.17 Hit 806