A Study on Amendment of ｢Building Act｣ and Subordinate Legislation for CPTED
Cho, Youngjin Associate Research Fellow Son, Dongpil Research Fellow
- Hit 7238
Buildings prescribed by presidential decree should be constructed in compliance with the anti-crime standards announced by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport since Building Act and Enforcement Decree of the Building Act was amended in May, 2014.
This research seeks to provide several suggestions about system improvement for effective crime prevention in buildings, reviewing articles of Building Act, Enforcement Decree of The Building Act and Anti-Crime Building Standard. System improvement plan was drawn through three process: analysis of civil complaints; analysis of legislations regarding to anti-crime for buildings; complementation of the plan by task force composed of professionals in the CPTED field.
APA Cho, Youngjin, Son, Dongpil. (2016). A Study on Amendment of ｢Building Act｣ and Subordinate Legislation for CPTED. Architecture & Urban Research Institute. MLA Cho, Youngjin, Son, Dongpil. A Study on Amendment of ｢Building Act｣ and Subordinate Legislation for CPTED.Architecture & Urban Research Institute. 2016 Chicago Cho, Youngjin, Son, Dongpil. 2016. A Study on Amendment of ｢Building Act｣ and Subordinate Legislation for CPTED. Architecture & Urban Research Institute.
Cho - other reports
- Untact Urbanism Strategies in Response to Social Change on Post-Corona Era Research Paper 2021.12.31 Hit 587
- An Institutional Study for Systematization of Building Life Cycle Management Research Paper 2019.12.31 Hit 1331
- A Study on the Effectiveness of CPTED Facilities and Techniques Research Paper 2019.12.31 Hit 8516
- The Performance and Development Strategy of the Green Building Master Plan in Korea Research Paper 2018.03.31 Hit 8111
- Suggestions for Improvement of Laws and Regulations regarding Building Maintenance and Deconstruction Research Paper 2017.09.29 Hit 8950
- Study on Crime Prevention Design Performance for Built Environment - Focusing on Development of Crime Prevention Evaluation Criteria for a Flat or Multiple Dwelling House - Research Paper 2016.10.31 Hit 7317
- The 2014 Ministry of Justice CPTED Projects: Status and Monitoring Report Research Paper 2015.12.01 Hit 7244
- Crime Risk Assessment for CPTED: Tools and Policy Applications Research Paper 2015.10.31 Hit 7211
- A Study on the Development of the CPTED (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design) Manual Research Paper 2014.09.03 Hit 7247