- Provisional 2020-2
- Hit 1340
The smart city integrated platform project is one of the most common and representative projects in the current smart city policy from u-city. By 2020, the project has been distributed to 79 local governments, and the scale of the project supported by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport alone reaches 46.5 billion won. In the future, it plans to expand the smart city integrated platform to local governments with less than 200,000 people.
By installing a smart city integrated platform, it is possible to respond to various disasters, crimes, and accidents in advance, and to share information organically with related organizations to quickly respond to incidents. However, the performance management of the integrated platform project currently being carried out is very insufficient. In the current situation, only the number of disseminated local governments and resident satisfaction surveys are being conducted, and due to the absence of service evaluation standards or performance management indicators, each local government is sporadically managing their own performance.
This study is significant in that it proposed a standardized performance management system by setting the essential vision, strategy, and performance goals pursued by the smart city integrated platform project, and selecting specific survey items for performance management.
Kim - other reports
- A Research of Planning & Design Methods for Smart City Services and Technologies Research Paper 2021.12.31 Hit 7389
- Planning and Policy Measures for Universal Services in Smart Cities Research Paper 2021.10.31 Hit 732
- Plans to Reorganize, Manage, and Operate Old Parks through Public-Private Partnership auri Research Brief 2021.05.18 Hit 7723
- Promoting Data Economy by Expanding Open Data Policy of Architectural Administration Data Research Paper 2020.12.31 Hit 1402
- Policy Tools for Encouraging Exterior Balconies of Residential Buildings in Response to the Living Spaces Challenge under COVID-19 Research Paper 2020.12.31 Hit 906
- Improving the Quality of Decrepit Urban Parks through Public Private Partnership Research Paper 2020.10.31 Hit 1434
- 2019 Climate Change Policy Focused on Architecture and Urban Research Paper 2019.12.31 Hit 6976
- Strategies to Improve the Effectiveness of the Regional Architectural Policy Research Paper 2015.10.31 Hit 6165
- Policy Measures for Creating Healthy Neighborhood Environment Research Paper 2013.12.31 Hit 6562
- The Action Plan on the Built Environment Education for Expanding the Base of Architectural Culture Research Paper 2011.12.30 Hit 6252