- Basic 2020-15
- Hit 1403
In the era of the 4th industrial revolution, data is emerging as a source of competition for all countries and companies, and is recognized as the new capital of the global economy. In recent years, according to the data economy revitalization policy, the government is planning to open data by selecting data that should be developed intensively.
Architectural administration data is information that is directly related to the urban environment such as residential welfare, disaster and disaster prevention, urban planning, and local energy and is directly related to the daily life of the people, and more than 60% of the administrative tasks performed by the basic local government are related. It is now necessary to actively utilize it as a “policy resource” that can create new values along with the 4th industrial revolution, rather than being managed as “data” from the perspective of administrative work.
Kim - other reports
- A Research of Planning & Design Methods for Smart City Services and Technologies Research Paper 2021.12.31 Hit 7390
- Planning and Policy Measures for Universal Services in Smart Cities Research Paper 2021.10.31 Hit 733
- Plans to Reorganize, Manage, and Operate Old Parks through Public-Private Partnership auri Research Brief 2021.05.18 Hit 7724
- Policy Tools for Encouraging Exterior Balconies of Residential Buildings in Response to the Living Spaces Challenge under COVID-19 Research Paper 2020.12.31 Hit 907
- Improving the Quality of Decrepit Urban Parks through Public Private Partnership Research Paper 2020.10.31 Hit 1434
- Developing Performance Management System for the Smartcity Integrated Platform Research Paper 2020.07.17 Hit 1340
- 2019 Climate Change Policy Focused on Architecture and Urban Research Paper 2019.12.31 Hit 6976
- Strategies to Improve the Effectiveness of the Regional Architectural Policy Research Paper 2015.10.31 Hit 6165
- Policy Measures for Creating Healthy Neighborhood Environment Research Paper 2013.12.31 Hit 6562
- The Action Plan on the Built Environment Education for Expanding the Base of Architectural Culture Research Paper 2011.12.30 Hit 6252