- Basic 2019-16
- Hit 8065
Small-to-medium cities with a population of no more than 300,000, in particular, are shrinking at an alarming rate and their very existence is being threatened. Under these circumstances calling for an immediate and effective survival strategy for such cities,spatial management plans for urban growth and development have concerns to bring upon a negative impact in that they typically increase the burden on the target regions.
In this respect, this study was carried out for the purpose of formulating place-based integrated plan on the basis of local resources in order to form a sustainable community and create a virtuous cycle for the local economy. Furthermore, this study was aimed at suggesting improvements for a government subsidy system that has been heavily dependent on public participation.
Seo - other reports
- Localism-Based Policy Implications for Regeneration of Small and Medium-Sized Cities Research Paper 2021.12.31 Hit 177846
- Management and Operation of Anchor Facilities for Neighborhood Regeneration Revitalization Research Paper 2021.12.31 Hit 12558
- Residential Regenerations Connected with Integrated Cares in the Local Community auri Research Brief 2021.04.22 Hit 8323
- A Study on Residential Regeneration Connected with Community Care Based on the Ageing in Place Research Paper 2020.12.31 Hit 4429
- Guide to Copyright of the Architectural Design Research Paper 2017.12.31 Hit 8225
- Development of Neighborhood Regeneration Fund Support Program to Revitalize Urban Regeneration Research Paper 2016.12.31 Hit 7067
- The Suggestions of Improvement Schemes for Urban Regeneration Act Research Paper 2015.08.31 Hit 3524
- The establishment and operation of the National Public Architecture Center Research Paper 2012.12.31 Hit 3544