A Basic Study for the Training of Hanok Construction workers
Shin, Chihoo Research Fellow Kim, Haeri Associate Research Fellow Park, Hyejung Assistant Research Fellow Kim, Danbi Assistant Research Fellow
- General 2018-11
- Hit 3415
In order to promote the development of the hanok industry, it is necessary to build a virtuous cycle system of the hanok architecture industry so that high-quality hanok construction worker can be fostered and good quality hanok can be produced through high quality hanok building technology education. In this study, we tried to grasp the status and problems of hanok construction worker education based on interviews with related personnel of hanok educational institutions and field visits, and sought for institutional support for hanok construction worker training.
APA Shin, Chihoo, Kim, Haeri, Park, Hyejung, Kim, Danbi. (2018). A Basic Study for the Training of Hanok Construction workers. Architecture & Urban Research Institute. MLA Shin, Chihoo, Kim, Haeri, Park, Hyejung, Kim, Danbi. A Basic Study for the Training of Hanok Construction workers.Architecture & Urban Research Institute. 2018 Chicago Shin, Chihoo, Kim, Haeri, Park, Hyejung, Kim, Danbi. 2018. A Basic Study for the Training of Hanok Construction workers. Architecture & Urban Research Institute.
Shin - other reports
- A Study on the Policy Measures for Provision of the Public Hanok Research Paper 2019.10.31 Hit 815
- Measures to Activate Hanok in Farming Village Housing Improvement Project to Form Local Identity Research Paper 2019.10.31 Hit 3480
- A Study on the Method of Preservation of Hanok Village on Rural Area through the Diagnosis of Change in Hanok Conservation Model Village, Jeollanam-do Research Paper 2016.12.31 Hit 3132
- A Study on the Problems and Improvements of Hanok Village Projects Research Paper 2016.10.31 Hit 3117
- Improvement of a Project Delivery System for Hanok Public Building - Focused on the Design Phase - Research Paper 2015.12.31 Hit 3069
- A Study of Building Ledger Improvement for Efficient Registration and Management of Hanok Research Paper 2014.11.07 Hit 464
- A Study on the Provision of Hanok in the Residential Zone of Limited Development District Research Paper 2012.12.31 Hit 437