Development of Neighborhood Regeneration Fund Support Program to Revitalize Urban Regeneration
Seo, Soojeong Senior Research Fellow Yoon, Zoosun Associate Research Fellow
- Hit 3794
This research was initiated against the problem that urban regeneration projects, supported by the 2013 「Special Act on Promotion of and Support for Urban Regeneration」, cannot depend on government subsidies alone to ensure sustainable urban regeneration revitalization. It is well-known in countries with a long history of urban regeneration projects, such as Japan or the U.S., that while public-led and government financed urban regeneration projects can precipitate revitalization, it is difficult to assure longevity and self-sufficiency. Therefore, it is common in other countries to encourage private sector participation in operating urban regeneration projects.
APA Seo, Soojeong, Yoon, Zoosun. (2016). Development of Neighborhood Regeneration Fund Support Program to Revitalize Urban Regeneration. Architecture & Urban Research Institute. MLA Seo, Soojeong, Yoon, Zoosun. Development of Neighborhood Regeneration Fund Support Program to Revitalize Urban Regeneration.Architecture & Urban Research Institute. 2016 Chicago Seo, Soojeong, Yoon, Zoosun. 2016. Development of Neighborhood Regeneration Fund Support Program to Revitalize Urban Regeneration. Architecture & Urban Research Institute.
Seo - other reports
- Localism-Based Policy Implications for Regeneration of Small and Medium-Sized Cities Research Paper 2021.12.31 Hit 138966
- Management and Operation of Anchor Facilities for Neighborhood Regeneration Revitalization Research Paper 2021.12.31 Hit 4459
- Residential Regenerations Connected with Integrated Cares in the Local Community auri Research Brief 2021.04.22 Hit 4745
- A Study on Residential Regeneration Connected with Community Care Based on the Ageing in Place Research Paper 2020.12.31 Hit 2732
- Place-based Integrated Plan on the Basis of the Local Resources for Sustainability of Small-to-Medium Cities Research Paper 2019.12.31 Hit 4518
- Guide to Copyright of the Architectural Design Research Paper 2017.12.31 Hit 4288
- The Suggestions of Improvement Schemes for Urban Regeneration Act Research Paper 2015.08.31 Hit 2199
- The establishment and operation of the National Public Architecture Center Research Paper 2012.12.31 Hit 2196