- General 2017-12
- Hit 4289
The 「Copyright Act」 of Korea enacted in 1957, and it has been protected the copyright of various works for 60 years with 20 times revisions.
As enormous reproducing and distributing of works become easier than before from ancient printed matters to nowadays sound source and videos, there are lots of conflicts with copyright infringement in various industry fields. In addition, even though the value of relative works of K-culture that is loved cosmopolitanly has been risen, there are serious economic losses by copyright infringement.
Government agencies, private corporations and associations are promoting ‘Copyright Protection’ with utilizing a lot of media that the public is easy to contact, and induce the public to proper usage of works to prevent copyright infringement beforehand. Also, the government strengthen punishment at copyright infringement through improvement of a system, and expands scope of copyright protection target and act of violation with analyzing accumulated judicial precedents and dispute cases.
Seo - other reports
- Localism-Based Policy Implications for Regeneration of Small and Medium-Sized Cities Research Paper 2021.12.31 Hit 138972
- Management and Operation of Anchor Facilities for Neighborhood Regeneration Revitalization Research Paper 2021.12.31 Hit 4459
- Residential Regenerations Connected with Integrated Cares in the Local Community auri Research Brief 2021.04.22 Hit 4745
- A Study on Residential Regeneration Connected with Community Care Based on the Ageing in Place Research Paper 2020.12.31 Hit 2732
- Place-based Integrated Plan on the Basis of the Local Resources for Sustainability of Small-to-Medium Cities Research Paper 2019.12.31 Hit 4518
- Development of Neighborhood Regeneration Fund Support Program to Revitalize Urban Regeneration Research Paper 2016.12.31 Hit 3794
- The Suggestions of Improvement Schemes for Urban Regeneration Act Research Paper 2015.08.31 Hit 2199
- The establishment and operation of the National Public Architecture Center Research Paper 2012.12.31 Hit 2196