The Experiential Implications for the Foundation Phase of Urban Regeneration Projects
Park, Sungnam Associate Research Fellow Kim, Minkyung Assistant Research Fellow
- Hit 6843
Summary The purpose of this study is to identify the limitations in the process of the project to induce settlement and proliferation of the urban regeneration project started in 2014 and to suggest the improvement plan accordingly. In particular, the foundation phase which has been emphasized in this study, is an indispensable part of urban regeneration projects based on cooperation and partnership among various participants. This year, the leading area that has been promoted since 2014 has entered its third year, and the newly selected urban regeneration areas in 2016 have accumulated difficulties and improvement plans as the base construction progressed this year. Therefore, policy implications are needed Time.
APA Park, Sungnam, Kim, Minkyung. (2016). The Experiential Implications for the Foundation Phase of Urban Regeneration Projects. Architecture & Urban Research Institute. MLA Park, Sungnam, Kim, Minkyung. The Experiential Implications for the Foundation Phase of Urban Regeneration Projects.Architecture & Urban Research Institute. 2016 Chicago Park, Sungnam, Kim, Minkyung. 2016. The Experiential Implications for the Foundation Phase of Urban Regeneration Projects. Architecture & Urban Research Institute.
Park - other reports
- A Research of Planning & Design Methods for Smart City Services and Technologies Research Paper 2021.12.31 Hit 7333
- A Study on the Climate Resilient Development Pathways (CRDPs) for Carbon Neutral Society Research Paper 2021.12.31 Hit 7392
- Measures to Operate and Manage Sustainable Smart City Services auri Research Brief 2021.10.28 Hit 12365
- The Building Certification Systems in South Korea: Issue and Suggestions for Improvements auri Research Brief 2021.08.26 Hit 12235
- Policy Improvements for Urban Climate Change With Green New Deal Research Paper 2020.12.31 Hit 7292
- Business Model for Sustainable Smart City Service Research Paper 2020.10.31 Hit 1279
- An Improvement Direction for the Building Certification Systems based on the Smart Building Concept Research Paper 2020.10.31 Hit 1358
- Implications for the Introduction and its Application of Community Land Trust Research Paper 2017.10.31 Hit 7212
- Policy Suggestions for Regeneration and Reuse of Empty Homes in Deprived Areas Research Paper 2016.10.31 Hit 796