- Basic 2020-8
- Hit 1169
Public building facility planning standards for sensitive groups proposed in the study are facility planning standards from unprecedented pan-government aspects. These are standard that include matters related to the Ministry of Environment’s ‘Special Act on the Reduction and Management of Fine Dust’ and ‘Indoor Air Quality Act’, while also considering the Ministry of Education’s ‘School Health Act’, the Ministry of Health and Welfare’s ‘Child Care Act’ and the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport’s ‘Rules on Building Facility Standards, Etc.’ were reviewed comprehensively to draw up optimized planning standards for groups sensitive to fine dusts. This can serve as planning standards that can be used throughout all government agencies.
Moreover, rather than being one-way planning standards focusing on experts, suggesting detailed standards through surveys with experts based on priorities and the need by sensitive groups and facility operators and administrators can be viewed as a distinctive achievement of this study. Also, based on the architectural Planning simulation and architectural environment simulations, the contents that predicted usability and effectiveness are expected to serve as a basis to provide reliability to those using the research outcomes.
Park - other reports
- Current Status and Prospects of Subion Living in the Era of Remote Work auri Research Brief 2022.12.31 Hit 5014
- Public Building Architectural Planning Analysis and Improvement Measures Research Paper 2021.10.31 Hit 952
- The Issues and Challenges of Public Building Design Procurement Methods Research Paper 2019.12.31 Hit 9392
- A Study on the Improvement of the System for the Participatory Design in the Public Building for Everyday Life Research Paper 2019.10.31 Hit 8972
- A Study on the Plan Improvement of Small Public Buildings Research Paper 2018.10.31 Hit 8560