- Basic 2019-4
- Hit 8579
This study aimed at providing user participation design rules based on practical governance and to draw up plans to improve the systems for implementing participation design in the laws and guidelines related to public buildings.
The target of this study was set as libraries, sports centers and general community center types that account for the largest scope and percentage of community public buildings, which are also closely related to everyday life and that did not include detailed demand surveys in the planning process for case studies to effectively draw up research results.
The main methodology for this study was to conduct literary reviews and theoretical studies, as well as qualitative studies through case studies. In order to enhance effectiveness of the expected outcomes of the study, interviews with relevant persons and consulting meetings with experts will be conducted.
Park - other reports
- Current Status and Prospects of Subion Living in the Era of Remote Work auri Research Brief 2022.12.31 Hit 1056
- Public Building Architectural Planning Analysis and Improvement Measures Research Paper 2021.10.31 Hit 523
- Public Building Design Criteria for Groups Sensitive to Fine Dusts - Focusing on Day Care Centers, Kindergartens and Elementary Schools - Research Paper 2020.10.31 Hit 776
- The Issues and Challenges of Public Building Design Procurement Methods Research Paper 2019.12.31 Hit 8912
- A Study on the Plan Improvement of Small Public Buildings Research Paper 2018.10.31 Hit 8171