A Study on Introduction and Application policy of Green Building Bonds
Lee, Eunseok Associate Research Fellow Cho, Sangkyu Research Fellow Park, Sungnam Associate Research Fellow
- Provisional 2018-2
- Hit 6759
Summary This study aims seeking green building incentives which minimize the financial burden of the government in accordance with market principles. In order to enable the public to live in green buildings and zero-energy buildings, this study tries to find suggestions to government to expand the green building using financial system so that the environmental constraints discussed above could be removed through financial techniques. It also tries to understand the marketability of buildings in order to enhance the participation of the financial sector. In other words, it tries to propose a financial approach that can build a cyclical market base through increasing green building profitability and increasing demand.
APA Lee, Eunseok, Cho, Sangkyu, Park, Sungnam. (2018). A Study on Introduction and Application policy of Green Building Bonds. Architecture & Urban Research Institute. MLA Lee, Eunseok, Cho, Sangkyu, Park, Sungnam. A Study on Introduction and Application policy of Green Building Bonds.Architecture & Urban Research Institute. 2018 Chicago Lee, Eunseok, Cho, Sangkyu, Park, Sungnam. 2018. A Study on Introduction and Application policy of Green Building Bonds. Architecture & Urban Research Institute.
Lee - other reports
- A Study on the Climate Resilient Development Pathways (CRDPs) for Carbon Neutral Society Research Paper 2021.12.31 Hit 7389
- The Building Certification Systems in South Korea: Issue and Suggestions for Improvements auri Research Brief 2021.08.26 Hit 12230
- Policy Improvements for Urban Climate Change With Green New Deal Research Paper 2020.12.31 Hit 7291
- An Improvement Direction for the Building Certification Systems based on the Smart Building Concept Research Paper 2020.10.31 Hit 1356
- 2019 Climate Change Policy Focused on Architecture and Urban Research Paper 2019.12.31 Hit 6966
- A Research of the Resilient Urban Design for Natural Disasters by Climate Change Research Paper 2019.10.31 Hit 6851
- The Performance and Development Strategy of the Green Building Master Plan in Korea Research Paper 2018.03.31 Hit 6806
- A Research of the Vulnerability Diagnosis Method for Buildings on the New International Climate Change Agenda Research Paper 2017.12.31 Hit 6642