Improvement of Pedestrian Safety and Convenience Enhancement Act
Kim, Seungnam Associate Research Fellow Son, Dongpil Research Fellow
- Hit 7397
Although the Pedestrian Safety and Convenience Act was established in 2012 to enhance pedestrian rights and improve the quality of pedestrian environments, it has still diverse limitations in terms of (1)
a guarantee of fundamental human rights, (2) a system for policy implementation and (3) application of specific policies. Against this backdrop, this study aims to suggest an amendment of the act through
reviewing of related acts and policies. The main suggestions are as follows.
APA Kim, Seungnam, Son, Dongpil. (2015). Improvement of Pedestrian Safety and Convenience Enhancement Act. Architecture & Urban Research Institute. MLA Kim, Seungnam, Son, Dongpil. Improvement of Pedestrian Safety and Convenience Enhancement Act.Architecture & Urban Research Institute. 2015 Chicago Kim, Seungnam, Son, Dongpil. 2015. Improvement of Pedestrian Safety and Convenience Enhancement Act. Architecture & Urban Research Institute.
Kim - other reports
- An Evaluation System for Street Environment using Image Information: Focused on the application of 360° Videos and Virtual Reality Devices Research Paper 2016.12.31 Hit 7401
- Future Directions for Pedestrian Environment in Multi-functional Administrative City, Korea Research Paper 2016.12.31 Hit 7350
- Policy Suggestions for Regeneration and Reuse of Empty Homes in Deprived Areas Research Paper 2016.10.31 Hit 635
- Incentivizing Green Building: Easement of Building Regulations and Contributed Acceptance Research Paper 2016.04.17 Hit 691
- Crime Risk Assessment for CPTED: Tools and Policy Applications Research Paper 2015.10.31 Hit 7210
- Zoning Regulations and Greenhouse Gas Management Policies in Building Sector Research Paper 2014.10.31 Hit 637