Applications of the National Building Energy Integrated Management System for the Public and Private Sector
Cho, Sangkyu Research Fellow Lee, Eunseok Associate Research Fellow
- Hit 3220
In the new climate era, the systematic dissemination and operation of green architecture need government efforts. The greenhouse gas related to using building is much more than the building construction process. The building greenhouse gas emissions control should focus on the efficient use of the various energy sources consumed by the activities of people in the building. The solution should be ranked first in the ranking.
As part of this effort, the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport built a national building energy integrated management system in 2015. Specifically, the government prepared a legal basis for the creation of the information system through amendment of the "Green Building Support Act." Based on this, a new system for energy consumption disclosure and building energy consumption certification was established, and conditions for collecting national building and energy information were created. Currently, the name is changed to 'Building energy greenhouse gas information system, ' and the Korea Appraisal Board is in operation.
APA Cho, Sangkyu, Lee, Eunseok. (2016). Applications of the National Building Energy Integrated Management System for the Public and Private Sector. Architecture & Urban Research Institute. MLA Cho, Sangkyu, Lee, Eunseok. Applications of the National Building Energy Integrated Management System for the Public and Private Sector.Architecture & Urban Research Institute. 2016 Chicago Cho, Sangkyu, Lee, Eunseok. 2016. Applications of the National Building Energy Integrated Management System for the Public and Private Sector. Architecture & Urban Research Institute.
Cho - other reports
- A Research of Planning & Design Methods for Smart City Services and Technologies Research Paper 2021.12.31 Hit 2623
- Planning and Policy Measures for Universal Services in Smart Cities Research Paper 2021.10.31 Hit 318
- Promoting Data Economy by Expanding Open Data Policy of Architectural Administration Data Research Paper 2020.12.31 Hit 1004
- Policy Tools for Encouraging Exterior Balconies of Residential Buildings in Response to the Living Spaces Challenge under COVID-19 Research Paper 2020.12.31 Hit 577
- The 2014 Ministry of Justice CPTED Projects: Status and Monitoring Report Research Paper 2015.12.01 Hit 3343
- Compiling and Analyzing GHGs Emission Statistics in Building Sector for Green Building Policy Research Paper 2013.12.31 Hit 428
- Architectural Policy Recommendations in Response to the Changing Policy Environment Research Paper 2013.12.31 Hit 515
- The Role of Public for Improving Public Interest in Residential Neighborhood Regeneration Research Paper 2011.12.30 Hit 497
- The Policy Directions for Apartment Design Mitigating Greenhouse Gas Emissions Research Paper 2010.12.31 Hit 481
- Encouraging Citizen Participation in the Process of Townscape Planning Research Paper 2009.12.31 Hit 450