A Study on the Plan Improvement of Small Public Buildings
Park, Seokhwan Assistant Research Fellow Um, Woonjin Associate Research Fellow Byun, Nahyang Associate Research Fellow
- Basic 2018-10
- Hit 8415
in this study, we draw up improvement tasks for improving the quality of small public buildings. preparation a checklist that can be used during the planning phase and review the comprehensive plan for internalization.
Review relevant press materials and prior study cases, through interviews with government employees and experts, we identified problems and drew improvement tasks to understand the problems and limitations of the process of building a small public building.
Common tasks require close cooperation between business units, facilities departments, and experts from the beginning of the project and design coordination and key decision making through user feedback is required at each stage of planning, design, and construction.
APA Park, Seokhwan, Um, Woonjin, Byun, Nahyang. (2018). A Study on the Plan Improvement of Small Public Buildings. Architecture & Urban Research Institute. MLA Park, Seokhwan, Um, Woonjin, Byun, Nahyang. A Study on the Plan Improvement of Small Public Buildings.Architecture & Urban Research Institute. 2018 Chicago Park, Seokhwan, Um, Woonjin, Byun, Nahyang. 2018. A Study on the Plan Improvement of Small Public Buildings. Architecture & Urban Research Institute.
Park - other reports
- Current Status and Prospects of Subion Living in the Era of Remote Work auri Research Brief 2022.12.31 Hit 3146
- Public Building Architectural Planning Analysis and Improvement Measures Research Paper 2021.10.31 Hit 761
- Public Building Design Criteria for Groups Sensitive to Fine Dusts - Focusing on Day Care Centers, Kindergartens and Elementary Schools - Research Paper 2020.10.31 Hit 997
- The Issues and Challenges of Public Building Design Procurement Methods Research Paper 2019.12.31 Hit 9222
- A Study on the Improvement of the System for the Participatory Design in the Public Building for Everyday Life Research Paper 2019.10.31 Hit 8825