- Basic 2020-2
- Hit 1378
The persistently low birth rate has led to a decline in total population, whereas the elderly population has been on the rise due to population aging. Also, 1- to 2-member households are gradually becoming more prevalent, as opposed to 3- to 4-member households, which has traditionally been the most common household composition.
These changes in the demographics are causing major shifts in building demands. The changes in the demographic and social structures coupled with the low-growth, sharing economy and emerging technologies based on information technology are widening the scope of the building market, giving rise to new industries and building types such as shared housing, co-working spaces, and pop-up stores. This phenomenon is leading to maximized utility of buildings based on legal permits for mixed-use buildings, but on the other hand, it is also a cause of frequent changes in uses and endless civil complaints and disputes in the process.
Kim - other reports
- Use status of multiple-use acknowledgement and its development auri Research Brief 2022.05.23 Hit 6061
- A Study on the Improvement of Multiple Use Standards to Increase the Usability of Buildings Research Paper 2021.11.13 Hit 4893
- A Study on the Smart Architecture Industrialization Model and its Institutional Basis Research Paper 2021.10.31 Hit 674
- Measures to Improve the Building Use Classification System in Response to Changes in the Construction Environment auri Research Brief 2021.05.04 Hit 8941
- A Study on the Space Planning for the Creative Research Work : Focusing on the Design Direction of the Second Research Building in Sejong City Research Paper 2020.08.21 Hit 844
- A Study on the Establishment of Statistics for the Architectural Service Industry Research Paper 2019.12.31 Hit 8457
- A Study on the System for Ensuring the Safe Environment of Residential Welfare Facilities for the Elderly in an Ageing Society Research Paper 2017.12.31 Hit 6650
- Study on Policy Support and System Improvement of Remodeling for the Enhancement of Utilizing Public Buildings Research Paper 2015.10.31 Hit 674
- A Study on the Standards of Finishing Materials and Installation for the Safe Interior Architecture Research Paper 2014.12.14 Hit 684