- Provisional 2019-6
- Hit 1255
According to Article 2 of the Housing Act, the remodeling target for apartment houses has been 15 years since completion. According to the construction site data as of June 2019, 317,781 apartment houses over 15 years old account for about 63% of the total apartment houses. The increase in old apartment houses is connected to the problem of housing welfare, safety, and regional decline of the people, and therefore, the necessity of remodeling to improve housing performance and housing value has been steadily mentioned. Recently, the expectation for low-cost, high-efficiency housing supply and demand has been rising due to the decrease of population, the increase of the elderly population and the 1st and 2nd households, and the continuation of the low growth economy.
Meanwhile, as the 'Housing Act' was revised (06.25) in 14 years, the number of households and the vertical expansion remodeling were allowed, but the institutional basis for the implementation of remodelings such as project promotion subjects, procedures, facility standards, and support measures that meet the characteristics of 'remodeling' was insufficient. I can't. Also, there is no institutional device to evaluate the value of the house after remodeling or to verify the economic value and benefits
of the house with the performance, which is a stumbling block to the decision of the residents to promote the remodeling business. With the background of the aging phenomenon and problems of apartment houses, the necessity of remodeling accordingly, and the lack of institutional system, this study was carried out to establish an institutional basis to induce the revitalization of remodeling as a project to suppress the aging of apartment houses and improve performance. To this end, the current legal system and business promotion related to remodeling of apartment houses were examined, and issues that act as a hindrance were derived in the process.
In the category of the legal system, the level of improvement of the legal system and the basis of the issues were prepared by looking at the direct status based on the application of major planning standards (performance) among the apartment houses subject to remodeling.
Kim, Eunhee Research Fellow - other reports
- Building Safety Risk Assessment and Management Tool auri Research Brief 2020.10.16 Hit 1204
- A Study on the Construction and Institutionalization of Building Safety Management System Research Paper 2019.11.30 Hit 1249
- A Study on the Improvement of Safety Regulations to Respond to the Change of Interior Space Demand in Buildings Research Paper 2019.09.11 Hit 607
- A Study on Reasonable Policy Direction for Strengthening Building Safety auri Research Brief 2017.09.22 Hit 834
- A Study on Reasonable Policy Direction for Strengthening Building Safety Research Paper 2016.10.31 Hit 538
- A Study on the Policy Plan for Revitalizing Small-sized Apartment Research Paper 2016.09.13 Hit 510
- Study on Policy Support and System Improvement of Remodeling for the Enhancement of Utilizing Public Buildings auri Research Brief 2016.07.04 Hit 537
- A Study on the Example Monitoring and Guidline for the inhabitants initiative Reliable Village Research Paper 2014.10.30 Hit 534